Mandy J. Louis, DMD
Dr. Louis feels privileged to have the opportunity to help improve the dental health of her patients while also making personal connections and having fun along the way.
She and her caring team enjoy getting to know their patients. Dr. Louis works with others who share her enthusiasm for dentistry and for providing patients with high quality care. Everyone at Louis Endodontics strives to give each patient an individualized, positive, and comfortable experience.
To achieve excellence and provide up-to-date care, Dr. Louis is committed to learning about and applying new innovations and techniques through continuing education for both she and her team.
She has been honored to receive recognition for excellence with the Top Dentist Award for Endodontics in the Seattle Metropolitan Magazine for the last 12 consecutive years. It is only through working with other dentists in the community who are also committed to providing the best care for their patients that Dr. Louis has been able to do her work and she is grateful to be a member of such partnerships.
- Bachelor of Sciences (BSc), Microbiology, University of British Columbia
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Magna Cum Laude, Boston University
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS), Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency, Boston University
- Certificate in Endodontics, Endodontic Specialty Residency, Chief Resident, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Rutgers University)
Associations & Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- King County Dental Society
- Washington State Association of Endodontists (past officer)
- Renton Technical College, Dental Assisting Program Board Member